Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sick

I'm feeling so sick today. I slept for 11 hours straight from 4am to 3pm. Skipped breakfast though but ate lunch like a pig.
The last night I didn't eat anything after dinner. Which is good.
And I saw some pictures of myself when I was skinnier. And got really depressed and went crying for hours :(
I can't take it anymore.

Sometimes I feel like jumping off a bridge and get hit by a train or car is the best thing to do. No one here to support me. My mom keeps on pressuring me about food.
Although she gives me chocolates then yell at me the next day after I ate them. All. Of course.
She has no idea about eating disorders. All she knows is that I do fad diets and that's it.

I just got back from 2 vacations. The first one was to the US, and I lost quite a lot from that and I was happy. I went there alone so no one to tell me to eat. So I starved. I did really well.
My second vacation was to Australia with my whole family. It was, awful.
I are every single meal. Every. Single. Shit. A lot of calories. Plus the snacks.
I gained 4 pounds in 10 days.

What I need to do now is lose at least 4 pounds next week. And keep going with losing 2-3 pounds the next 8 weeks before my meeting with my friend from America.

Support buddies? Email at thinfragile@gmail.com x

We can do this.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're going through a tough time hun...
    It is frustrating when parents don't understand... but a lot of people without an eating disorder don't.
    Wow you went to America? I'm so envious! XD
    Your trip to Aussie reminds me of the time I went to Sydney earlier this year... It was great, but food was always the problem. I was travelling with friends, so I couldn't find an excuse not to eat.. Then of course, I had to starve again and exercise like mad as soon as I came back from Sydney :p
    Good luck with your weight loss plan! I'm sure 8 weeks will be enough :) Stay strong!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetands0ur!

    I thought you didn't want to talk to me no more since you didn't reply to my last email lol. Anyway, it's good to hear from you again!
    Yeah I need to work out a lot. I'm going to run tomorrow first thing in the morning :)
    Yeah I went to America :) Good places to shop and defo eat. Lol. And yes, Australia has good foods! I can't skip any meal either.

    So how's it going with your weight loss? :)

    You too stay strong! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sorry I didn't contact you for a while :( Things got rather messed up for me as I was hospitalized in June for hypokalemia, then after that I was forced to stay in a mental clinic for treating my eating disorder. It was awful but now I'm out of hospital. And I am trying to overcome this whole binging and purging.
      I've gained about 2 or 3 kilos since I came out of hospital, but trying not to let it bother me too much.
      I hope you are doing well! xx

      Delete
    2. Omg. Hypokalemia? What's that? I'm so sorry! :(
      Do you have to eat in front of them now though? I hope you're okay!
      Eat well and get well, then you can start dieting again.
      I am doing well, thanks.
      Hope to hear from you soon x

      Delete
  3. http://www.b-eat.co.uk/get-help/online-community/message-boards-fyp/ xx

    ReplyDelete