Saturday, August 24, 2013

Good Day Today!

This morning I woke up too early, but I managed to sleep a little bit more and woke up at 9.20ish. I wanted to have a little breakfast and I ended up choosing Activia mixed berry and actually felt full the whole day! I got on the scales, and it didn't change since yesterday.

Then I decided I would go on the treadmill to power walk since I have no energy to run. I get dizzy and have the lightheaded and cold feeling all the time. Last night I even snuggled up like a polar bear with thick pajamas so I can sleep well. I've been waking up at 2am these few days cos I got super cold at night :( I burned around 200 calories, still didn't lose weight.

In the afternoon, after I threw my lunch away, I was feeling so good so I got a haircut :) Cos my hair was so long and messy and yeah. I haven't been to the hair salon in so long cause of my anxiety! Finally today I went to the mall and got a haircut there.

I went walking a lot though! I was looking for a coffee maker but decided to ask Mom's permission to buy it tonight, or tomorrow. I'm so scared that tomorrow I will gain weight cos it's gonna be my Dad's birthday celebration :( And I also went to the supermarket. I got myself a can of beer, a litre of skimmed milk (80 calories per 250ml serving!) and a good hairspray, also chocolate coffee packets for 100 calories per serving. I got 5 packets. I'm sure I will barely drink it since the calories is so high.

Then I got home, and I drank my coffee, worth 25 calories, cos I had to drive my brother to his band practice. And I got home againnnn, and finally lost 1 pound! Wee! :D

So yep. That's why I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment